Cleura is one of the leading European provider of IT infrastructure services based on Open Source. Our company provides public, compliant, private and hybrid cloud solutions based on OpenStack and have data centers around the world. We are a fast growing company & European leaders in infrastructure as a service. We love having fun and working hard. We live to get that smile on our customers face when we solve a problem or simply provide something better than expected. That’s in fact why we go to work the next day.
Cleura is part of Iver , meaning that we have more than 1200 colleagues to support us in reaching our goals of becoming the primary European IaaS alternative.
About the Role
The developer will help the team by making our customer-facing tools (cloud control panel and internal administration tools) more functional, robust, and friendly to customer.
About the team
- We love Open source! We primarily use Open-source technologies and enjoy contributing back when we can.
- We work in an agile way, when it's relevant.
- We are disciplined when it comes to testing changes.
- We have fun at work. Work hard, play hard….
- We spend time to train new people who join the team and adjust how we work together via retrospectives. 10% of our working hours are dedicated to Education. You get to sit in the school bench or even hold the teacher stick yourself.
Working on tasks aimed to improve the current functionality of our systems, implementing new functionality and correcting issues reported by customers through the Service center and by other colleagues.
Requirement/ Must have
- "Clean Code" and "SOLID" principles,
- Knowledge of databases and linux operating systems,
- Knowledge what virtualisation is.
Good to have
- Understanding of client-server model, ReST,
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS,
- Some experience working with MySQL,
- Understanding of Docker and/or Kubernetes,
- Some experience with GNU/Linux command-line tools.
Bachelor degree in Computer Science is preferred.
- Genuinely interested in new technologies, software or hardware.
- Well-organized and structured.
What we offer
- Full-time position with 6-months probationary period.
- Leave Policy : 6 weeks vacation.
- Remote work : Work everywhere you want from the EU, and whenever you want, as long as you're working 40 hours a week in 5 days.
I'm interested. What's next?
We'd like to hear from you! We have a few questions we would like to ask you. We will start reviewing and inviting applications right away, so make sure you get yours in early.
Type of Employment
Full time position.
If you live in Sweden or Germany, you would be directly employed by Cleura or our German subsidiary.
If you live in any country other than Sweden or Germany (but within EU), we will enter into a contractor agreement as applicable to the legal situation in your country. If a contractor agreement doesn't suit you, we'll work with our group for possible alternative locations.
Salary and compensation will be negotiated during the interview process.
Remote within EU or you are welcome to work in any of our offices in Sweden.
Immediate/at your earliest convenience