On our path to becoming the world’s favorite way to shop, we’re assembling an unparalleled global talent network, accelerating individual careers, and disrupting entire industries. We are on a mission to liberate humanity from all the meaningless time spent managing their purchases and finances, so they can do more of what they love. We’re in search of global talent eager to embrace our atmosphere and defy their own expectations.
What you will do
As a Solution Engineer you are responsible for designing and defining the implementation of Klarna’s payment and shopping products for our biggest merchants and partners. You will work closely with Klarna’s commercial teams to provide technical product expertise throughout the sales process. This includes leading product demos and presentations, providing technical input into customer proposals and translating product and business requirements into innovative and robust solutions.
You will be a trusted advisor for both internal and external stakeholders given your comprehensive knowledge of Klarna’s payments, shopping, and marketing offerings. You will be solely responsible for how we pitch and propose Klarna’s products to be integrated such that they deliver value for our partners. If a customised solution is needed to meet partner requirements, the Solution Engineer will be the one to define the needs of the partner, design a solution, and work together with internal teams to ensure the solution is brought to life.
Who you are:
- Klarna is looking for ambitious people with significant drive! You should be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast paced international working environment. You will play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level thus, you should desire to go above and beyond to produce best work results. At Klarna we embrace change, you should dare to challenge the status quo and be persistent.
- If we called your references, they would confirm that you are able to master new technologies in a short time frame.
You should have:
- Minimum 3 years experience in working with and/or implementing web technologies
- Outstanding problem solving ability, eagerness to learn and innate curiosity
- Adaptable attitude and personality that is ready for continuous change
- Excellent communication skills in verbal and written English
You might also have:
- 5+ years of relevant work client-facing experience with web technologies, including payments and/or e-commerce
- Experience with current e-commerce platforms or content management systems
- Pre-sales and/or consulting experience
You will succeed if you are:
- Proud of the way you can communicate complex solutions to both technical and non-technical senior stakeholders
- Not only good at the tech stuff but can confidently present your solutions together with the responsible Account manager to the client
- Enjoy working at a fast pace while remaining detail oriented
- Thrive in an environment where you get the opportunity to use your quick and creative mind
- Humble and committed person with a desire to always exceed expectations
What we offer:
Diversity & Community
With our diversity of skills, perspectives and backgrounds, we can create, innovate, and disrupt like no other. Diversity is part of who we are, and essential to our success.
Ownership & Impact
Here, every voice matters. We’re organized into hundreds of small teams, each run like a start-up, focused on their own problem-space.
Trust & Collaboration
Successes and failures are won together at Klarna in a melting pot of teams. Win, lose, and learn, we’re on this path together.
If you love what you do, you should love where you do it. We appreciate that everyone’s different and has their own preferences of where and how to work. We genuinely believe in the power of regular face-to-face interactions in building close connections with our teams, but we also strongly believe people can work effectively remotely. This means that combining both is the key to success.
At Klarna, You can choose between working from the office, hybrid within your employment country, or even outside of it for up to 20 working days per year. Flex it up!
Challenges & Rewards
We take a very Swedish approach to benefits. Support for parents, health and wellness perks—we’ve got you covered.
Since 2005 Klarna has been on a mission to revolutionize the retail banking industry. With over 150 million global active users and 2 million transactions per day, Klarna is meeting the changing demands of consumers by saving them time and money while helping them be informed and in control. Over 450,000 global retail partners, including H&M, Saks, Sephora, Macys, IKEA, Expedia Group, and Nike have integrated Klarna's innovative technology to deliver a seamless shopping experience online and in-store. Klarna has over 6,000 employees and is active in 45 markets. For more information, visit Klarna.com
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender, identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.