On our path to becoming the world’s favorite way to shop, we’re assembling an unparalleled global talent network, accelerating individual careers, and disrupting entire industries. We are on a mission to liberate humanity from all the meaningless time spent managing their purchases and finances, so they can do more of what they love. We’re in search of global talent eager to embrace our atmosphere and defy their own expectations.
Have you felt that there’s more to Customer Service than just answering phone calls? Do you have the urge to push the boundaries from good to great experiences for our customers? Then Second Line Operations is the place for you! We’re a result-oriented team, experts in many (some would even say most) Klarna products and processes. We’re dedicated to challenging the status quo by delivering quality results whilst being courageous. Sounds cheese, right? But that’s the way we work.
As a Service Delivery Specialist, North American Operations Team no day is like the other. We’ll aid our customers, support our external stakeholders, and collaborate with internal stakeholders to reach the end goal: Having happy customers. If not by now you will soon have a wide network with key stakeholders that can assist you in assisting our customers. Furthermore, you will be a part of a well-functioning team where we strive for continuous improvements in our processes. You might also have the opportunity to have an impact and drive change in various projects or processes by starting small and learning fast. The role includes customer-facing and back-office responsibilities such as:
* Exceed customer expectations: Own the customer problem and find the best solution no matter the complexity.
* Evaluate different alternatives: When looking for a solution, you do it the Klarna way: Simple, creative and quickly having the customer journey in mind.
* Master provided tools: Learn and understand all relevant tools, processes and ways of working.
* Understand that quality lies within the detail: Accomplish customer requests with accuracy in order to provide high-quality service.
* Tailor your message to each individual customer and their specific needs. One size does not fit all.
- You know how to deliver a great customer experience and always go the extra mile
- You have working proficiency and communication skills in verbal/written
- You always strive to do your best, deliver quality results, and take accountability
- You are empathetic, have a positive attitude with a desire to help our customers and your team
- You are a detailed thinker and problem solver with a strong work ethic
- You enjoy new challenges and working in a fast-paced environment
- Bilingual English/ French
What we offer:
Diversity & Community
With our diversity of skills, perspectives and backgrounds, we can create, innovate, and disrupt like no other. Diversity is part of who we are, and essential to our success.
Ownership & Impact
Here, every voice matters. We’re organized into hundreds of small teams, each run like a start-up, focused on their own problem-space.
Trust & Collaboration
Successes and failures are won together at Klarna in a melting pot of teams. Win, lose, and learn, we’re on this path together.
If you love what you do, you should love where you do it. We appreciate that everyone’s different and has their own preferences of where and how to work. We genuinely believe in the power of regular face-to-face interactions in building close connections with our teams, but we also strongly believe people can work effectively remotely. This means that combining both is the key to success.
At Klarna, You can choose between working from the office, hybrid within your employment country, or even outside of it for up to 20 working days per year. Flex it up!
Challenges & Rewards
We take a very Swedish approach to benefits. Support for parents, health and wellness perks—we’ve got you covered.
Since 2005 Klarna has been on a mission to revolutionize the retail banking industry. With over 150 million global active users and 2 million transactions per day, Klarna is meeting the changing demands of consumers by saving them time and money while helping them be informed and in control. Over 450,000 global retail partners, including H&M, Saks, Sephora, Macys, IKEA, Expedia Group, and Nike have integrated Klarna's innovative technology to deliver a seamless shopping experience online and in-store. Klarna has over 6,000 employees and is active in 45 markets. For more information, visit Klarna.com
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender, identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.