Do you have a passion for IT and are you motivated by supporting your colleagues?
We are now looking for an IT Coordinator for our office in central Stockholm. You will have overall responsibility for the office's IT structure and for securing the company's IT environment. The role includes overall responsibility for IT support, routines and processes, specify requirements towards suppliers, IT security and user support.
About the role:
- MDM Management
- Responsible for technical inventory.
- Purchase of equipment for new employees, telephony, computers etc.
- Work on various IT related issues such as hardware and application support to local and remote employees and coordinate projects and IT activities at the local site.
- Be responsible for assigned parts of on-boarding and off-boarding processes.
- Create Microsoft accounts and assign permissions.
- Responsible for intranet and sharepoint, remote management systems.
- Responsible for IT security and updating the IT policy.
- Customer service technology: such as headsets, mouses, computers, telephony, systems and connectivity. Helping staff debug sound and connectivity issues and hardware.
- Mobile phone purchases and SIM cards.
Who we are looking for:
You have a keen interest in technology, is very forward in your personality and have a well-developed social side. You are passionate about problem-solving and want to partake in creating the best conditions for a fast-growing organisation. You do not need to have the experience of setting all this up for a company, but has played around with it privately or similar. You carry out your tasks carefully and you have no problem structuring your own daily routine and taking responsibility for your own tasks. You thrive in an environment where you juggle many balls in the air and can handle rapid change.
In practical terms, we believe you:
- You have a working knowledge of configuring, using and troubleshooting Mac, PC and Microsoft Office 365 products.
- You have a comprehensive understanding of current hardware and software technology.
- You have a good understanding of LAN/WAN and wireless networks. Office Network is based on UniFi / Ubiquiti.
- You have a working knowledge of configuring, using and troubleshooting laptop/computer hardware and internet applications including web browsers, email and VPN.
- You have experience with Active Directory, Outlook, Antivirus and Security applications.
- You are familiar with supporting and troubleshooting iPhones, iPads, conference phones, mobile hotspots.
- Good language skills in Swedish and English both verbally and in writing.
We offer you to be part of an expansive phase in our journey that will also involve a lot of development, here you want to be! We are growing in both Sweden and the Nordic countries. We are a dynamic company where innovation is at the core of what we do. With us, you will have the opportunity to work with driven people who have been involved in building something from the ground up. We at DigitalTolk are also happy and proud to be able to make a difference in our customers' everyday lives through the services we offer.
Start: Mid December 2023
Location Stockholm, Slussen
Information about us:
DigitalTolk is the company that has turned the world of interpreting upside down in many ways. Simply because we like to offer quality, smart IT solutions both for our interpreters, interpreter users and customers. We are the only company that has fully automated the matching process according to best practice, with an additional built-in feedback system for interpreters and clients alike for the best possible match. We have redrawn the playing field in the interpreting industry and have experienced a growth of over 2,800 percent over the past four years. We make a real difference in people’s lives through our services and intend to lead the development of artificial language intelligence and continue to create opportunities for people to meet, get the help and support they need.
As a company, we have already received numerous awards and prizes for the way we approach a societal challenge. Named the Gazelle of the Year and Sweden's Fastest Growing Company 2021, one of Sweden's five most innovative Startups, award as one of "Sweden's best companies" and winner of the Swedish Post and Telecom Agency's innovation competition "Best in the industry".