Malmö, SwedenPosition Type:
June 28, 2024 (with possibility of extension)Language:
We are currently seeking an IT technician to join our client, the Police Authority, in Malmö, Sweden. In this role, you will primarily focus on replacing screens, computers, and mobile phones. Additionally, you will provide second-line support to our users for printers, computers, screens, mobile phones, video conferencing, and more. It is crucial that we can support all the hardware used by the Police Authority's employees. Our users are located in several different offices in Malmö and surrounding areas, and you will provide on-site support by travelling to these locations.
The consultant will be part of a group of over 10 other technicians, each assigned to different geographical areas. These groups rotate, allowing you to work in various locations.Qualifications:
- At least 1 year of documented experience as a second-line support technician for computers, printers, and mobile phones.
- At least 1 year of documented support experience, acquired within the last 2 years.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Swedish.
- B driver's license and experience in driving, as travel to various offices is required.
- Previous experience working with networks.
- Previous experience working within the Police Authority.
The Police Authority places high demands on consultants' security and confidentiality awareness. Selected candidates may be required to undergo a security clearance process, including a background check and signing a security protection agreement as per the Security Protection Act (2018:585). In some cases, Swedish citizenship may be required.Benefits:
- Personal care benefit* (up to 5000 SEK per year)
- Transportation Card Subscription
- General Pension