• Be part of the project team and participate in design, manufacturing, testing, FAT, SAT, and delivery of equipment into operations.
• Provide or review Engineering Design Documentation (, functional design, Circuit Diagram, FAT and SAT protocols, Interface requirement).
• Review PLC software.
• Program PLC (Siemens TIA portal, Beckhoff twin cat) to fulfill the requirement in documents and interfaces.
• Collaborate with software engineers to implement connectivity requirements according to IoT protocols (OPC-UA, HTTP, MQTT)
• Participate in R&D activities for piloting new technologies and their suitability to production environments; contribute towards design forums and improvement meetings for technical improvement and optimization of software processes.
• Cost estimations for projects and change requests; provide input for quoting and planning works.
• Contribute to the project team support others and answer their questions.
• Provide a PowerPoint presentation to explain the requirements and complex topics.
• Report project statutes according to WBS and NV project control templates
• PLC programing , TIA portal, OPC UA , HTTP , test and commisioining
For application or more information about the position, please contact: