are a consulting company with a bunch of technology-interested and happy people!
We love technology, we love design and we love quality. Our diversity makes us unique and creates an inclusive and welcoming workplace where each individual is highly valued.
With us, each individual is her/himself and respects others for who they are and we believe that when a fantastic mix of people gather and share their knowledge, experiences and ideas, we can help our customers on a completely different level.
Now we want to take a step forward in the company's growth journey by hiring more.
We are looking for you who want to grow with us!
With us, you have great opportunities to take real steps in your career and the opportunity to take great responsibility.Job Description
We will now strengthen our department with 3 PLC Engineers
As a PLC Engineer, you will play a crucial role in designing, implementing, and maintaining programmable logic controllers (PLCs) to ensure the efficient operation of industrial automation systems. Your responsibilities will encompass a broad range of tasks aimed at optimizing manufacturing processes and improving overall system performance.Your role will include/ what you will be doing/ responsibilities:
- Be part of the project team and participate in design, manufacturing, testing, FAT, SAT, and delivery of equipment into operations.
- Provide or review Engineering Design Documentation (functional design, Circuit Diagram, FAT and SAT protocols, Interface requirement).
- Review PLC software.
- Program PLC (Siemens TIA portal, Beckhoff twin cat) to fulfill the requirement in documents and interfaces.
- Collaborate with software engineers to implement connectivity requirements according to IoT protocols (OPC-UA, HTTP, MQTT).
- Participate in R&D activities for piloting new technologies and their suitability to production environments; contribute towards design forums and improvement meetings for technical improvement and optimization of software processes.
- Cost estimations for projects and change requests; provide input for quoting and planning works.
- Contribute to the project team support others and answer their questions.
- Provide a PowerPoint presentation to explain the requirements and complex topics.
- Report project statutes according to WBS and NV project control templates.
QualificationsQualifications & Experience
- Work experience: Minimum 5 years as PLC Engineer
- Technical/specific experience: PLC programing , TIA portal, OPC UA , HTTP , test and commissioning
- Language: Professional English in speech as well as written.
We are looking for you who:
- Highly organized and result-driven
- Proactive and goes beyond expectations
- Exceptionally good negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Extremely detail oriented
- Has a "can-do" attitude and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Passionate & purpose-driven
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment, as well as independently
- Ability to work under high pressure and tight deadlines, excellent time management
- Ability to work in a high profile and often high-pressure international environment
- Qualities that we cherish are flexibility, sense of quality, friendliness, motivation to take on new challenges, grit and a sense of humor
- Excellent English written and oral skills, Swedish is a plus
Depending on assignment & customerLocation:
Västerås, SwedenForm of employment:
Full-time until further notice, we apply 6 months probationary employment
We interview candidates on an ongoing basis, do not wait to submit your application.