The Swedish Financial Benchmark Facility is an independent benchmark administrator, specifically established to administer the Swedish benchmark STIBOR. SFBF operates under the supervision of the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority (“Finansinspektionen”).
We are currently looking for a dedicated and dynamic IT manager. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with a variety of questions in an exciting environment, together with committed and driven colleagues. You will work closely with your colleagues in cross functional teams, primarily at the office located at Blasieholmen in central Stockholm.
As the IT manager of SFBF your tasks include, but are not limited to;
- Maintain Cloud, ICT and security and system documentation (M365/Azure)
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and industry standards
- Take responsibility for IT related regulatory projects and the lead of IT parts of operational projects
- Provide technical assistance and support to the SFBF team
To succeed in this role, we expect that you
- Communicate professionally in a style appropriate to the audience and context.
- Are proactive, have high integrity and deliver results.
- Display self-leadership, good judgement and prioritise work tasks appropriately.
- Are a team player but can and enjoy working independently.
- Are experienced working in a fast paced environment
- Documented relevant working experience.
- Deep knowledge of MS Cloud, M365, MS Azure and MS SharePoint.
- Experience in IT Audits.
- Knowledge of current and upcoming legislations is meritorious, preferably industry standards such as the EU Digital Operational Resilience Act (DORA), ISO 27001, the EU Benchmark Regulation, ESMA technical Guidelines, and local ICT legal requirements.
- Certifications is meritorious, preferably industry standards such as, for example, CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CCSP, CompTIA, ITIL, Microsoft.
- Fluency in English is required.
Please apply to the open position by submitting your CV, and preferably a brief cover letter, to email@example.com or via LinkedIn Easy Apply.
We will review the applications on an ongoing basis.