On our path to becoming the world’s favorite way to shop, we’re assembling an unparalleled global talent network, accelerating individual careers, and disrupting entire industries. We are on a mission to liberate humanity from all the meaningless time spent managing their purchases and finances, so they can do more of what they love. We’re in search of global talent eager to embrace our atmosphere and defy their own expectations.
Who you are
The Analytics role sits within one of Klarna's Partner Success Teams (PSTs), which supports a broad portfolio of both current and target partners in various verticals. The successful candidate will be primarily focusing on providing quantitative insights to drive better decision-making within your team and across the organization, with a specific emphasis on identifying opportunities to drive volumes and commercial revenue.
What you will do
We are looking for someone who is passionate about data and being able to communicate that story to stakeholders. The ideal candidate will be able to work alongside our Data Science and Growth Marketing teams to define problems, acquire the right data to build robust, insightful and predictive models, and communicate results into recommendations that enable decision-making and drive business impact. They are able to own measurement and define milestones, provide direction and direct a group of people to drive the project to completion.
- Develop pricing strategy, build business cases, and provide analytical support during the sales process.
- Perform profitability analyses and ad-hoc analyses on merchants, consumers, segments, products, and competitors.
- Partner across cross-functional teams to evaluate and develop impactful, strategic value-added programs and offerings that will grow both Klarna and our clients' businesses, and help drive objectives for our clients. Quantify commercial impact of proposed offerings and associated actions.
- Drive optimization and customization of specific policies by understanding regional risk policies and risk profile.
- Handle business planning, budgeting, forecasting, and track team KPIs.
- Oversee Monthly Business Review Process, including routine P&L analysis, providing comments and insights to Leadership.
- Develop and maintain dashboards and reports to enable stakeholders to use self-serve reporting tools effectively.
- Identify and automate inefficient processes to streamline operations across Global Analytics and Partner Success teams.
You should have
- Experience with data mining principles and querying data sets (e.g., using SQL for collecting data from multiple data systems).
- Experience with digitally owned and operated, and traditional media analytics (e.g., email, social).
- Ability to use data for storytelling and presenting research findings to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience in translating measurement outputs into Marketing optimization recommendations, and connecting multiple data sources and building dashboards in data visualization tools (e.g., Qliksense, Looker)
- Knowledge of statistical modeling techniques (e.g., Regression analysis)
- Experience generating business plans and forecasts.
$127,500 - $172,500 a year
Salary Band: 127,500 - 172,500 USD as a total compensation per year (this is variable depending on level assessment). In addition to the posted salary range, there are additional components to Klarna’s compensation package.
What we offer
Diversity & Community
With our diversity of skills, perspectives and backgrounds, we can create, innovate, and disrupt like no other. Diversity is part of who we are, and essential to our success.
Ownership & Impact
Here, every voice matters. We’re organized into hundreds of small teams, each run like a start-up, focused on their own problem-space.
Trust & Collaboration
Successes and failures are won together at Klarna in a melting pot of teams. Win, lose, and learn, we’re on this path together.
If you love what you do, you should love where you do it. We appreciate that everyone’s different and has their own preferences of where and how to work. We genuinely believe in the power of regular face-to-face interactions in building close connections with our teams, but we also strongly believe people can work effectively remotely. This means that combining both is the key to success.
At Klarna, You can choose between working from the office, hybrid within your employment country, or even outside of it for up to 20 working days per year. Flex it up!
Challenges & Rewards
We take a very Swedish approach to benefits. Support for parents, health and wellness perks—we’ve got you covered.
Since 2005 Klarna has been on a mission to revolutionize the retail banking industry. With over 150 million global active users and 2 million transactions per day, Klarna is meeting the changing demands of consumers by saving them time and money while helping them be informed and in control. Over 450,000 global retail partners, including H&M, Saks, Sephora, Macys, IKEA, Expedia Group, and Nike have integrated Klarna's innovative technology to deliver a seamless shopping experience online and in-store. Klarna has over 6,000 employees and is active in 45 markets. For more information, visit Klarna.com
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender, identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
Klarna Inc: E-Verify and Your Job Applicant Rights
Klarna Inc utilizes E-Verify for validating the ability to work in the United States for all job candidates. If you want more information on what this entails and your rights as a job applicant, please use the link provided to access information on our use of E-Verify and your right to work.