Eviden is an Atos Group business with an annual revenue of circa € 5 billion and a global leader in data-driven, trusted and sustainable digital transformation. As a next generation digital business with worldwide leading positions in digital, cloud, data, advanced computing and security, it brings deep expertise for all industries in more than 47 countries. By uniting unique high-end technologies across the full digital continuum with 55,000 world-class talents, Eviden expands the possibilities of data and technology, now and for generations to come.
To meet the growing demand for skilled people in the PLM domain we are searching for new colleagues. We cater to a wide range of customers within discrete manufacturing, heavy machinery, defense & aerospace, and automotive. For this role, you will be able to work on projects across the Nordics as well as international projects across Europe.
We are known for our unmatched expertise leading to long partnerships and high happiness of our clients – often described as a customer for life -attitude. We are proudly serving over 400 customers from large enterprises to fast-growing start-ups in the Nordic & Baltic countries.
The work location for the role can be Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland
Does that sound like the perfect career opportunity for you? If yes, do not hesitate to apply and become part of our team.Main Responsibilities
- Workshop facilitation
- Integrations, Functional Design, hands-on concepting, and piloting of design
- Siemens PLM solution installations, upgrades and configurations.
- Database software (MS SQL, Oracle) installations and configurations
- Hardware and network sizing and optimizing consultation related to Siemens PLM solutions
- Backup and security consultation
- Server, Database and solution consultation & support
- Client software installations and scripting
- PLM Monitoring tools and tool development
- Contacting Siemens (GTAC or other) in issues regarding previously mentioned areas
What We Offer
- Degree in Mechanical and/or Manufacturing Engineering, Computer Science, Technology, or equivalent knowledge of PLM.
- Knowledge of manufacturing industry processes in the in PLM domain
- Experience of PLM / ERP system administration and implementation
- Solid understanding of Windows server environments (Linux environments is an asset)
- Experience of database administration (MS SQL / Oracle)
- Experience of scripting tools (batch scripts, powershell)
- Experience with Cloud platforms (Azure/Amazon)
- Some experience of Windows security administration
- Flexibility and work-from-home policy
- International teamwork & collaboration
- Work closely with executive management
- Have a positive impact on the organization
- Possibility to work abroad with international clients
We offer an opportunity to work with leading manufacturing companies from different industries. With us, you will be part of a successful team crafting meaningful impact for industrial companies in their Industry 4.0-related and other manufacturing initiatives in Northern Europe. We offer a competitive salary, extended health insurance, and additional local and country-specific benefits depending on your place of work. Most of all, you will get excellent encouraging colleagues who will be working with you for our shared success! We offer the culture and look-and-feel of a small company combined with the support and career opportunities of a global IT company!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.Let’s grow together.