We are looking for a self-propelled, knowledge seeking F# developer who wants to be part of our journey to create Svea’s brand new bank!
About The Position
We are primarily seeking for a F# developer but if you are a senior C# or senior functional polyglot developer that are eager to learn we might be a match as well. As a F# developer you will be a member of an agile team consisting of other F# developers, testers, designers and Product Owners.
The team is responsible for developing and managing several advanced systems within Svea Bank, that are built in F# on top of Microsoft SQL Server. The systems we build aim to support both the user and business for efficient highly automatic workflows. We work with event sourced systems and in a domain driven manner. This is a unique opportunity to be part of the journey of building a bank!
Who are we looking for?
To fit in to this role you should be a solid team player. Since the role involves a lot of dialogue with both tech and non-tech people, we are searching for someone that is both social and communicative.
We think you enjoy taking on new tasks, that you are a doer who gets things done but still can see a wider perspective of development in combination with the business needs. We are looking for a contributor to the team with regards to more than just coding, we want you to take responsibility for driving development forward. The role will be about programming in F# in backend and preferably also in frontend (Fable/Elmish).
- Preferably working experience with F# (or other functional languages such as Haskell, Scala, ML or Elm) OR an active interest in learning F# and a solid foundation in programming
- Very good knowledge and experience in C# and .NET or just some knowledge and eagerness to learn if you are a functional polyglot developer.
- Very good knowledge and experience in SQL
- Experience with Event Driven architecture is a plus.
- Experience from highly regulated business such as bank/finance is a plus
- Higher education within computer science or equivalent academic degree is a plus
- Well informed and accustomed to agile mindset
Svea is a financial group with operations in several European countries. With almost forty years of experience in shortening corporate credit times, Svea are today a natural choice for many entrepreneurs in choosing a financing partner. We are creating Svea Bank for the small and medium businesses who have been caught in the middle in todays market. We want to be the partner that makes it possible for the small dreamers to make their vision come true. To do this we have created an effective, smart, and personal bank to be a partner for our customers in their business journey.
We do not accept applications over email, only through this ad. If you have any questions you are welcome to contact recruiter Fredrika Engelin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Screening and interviews will be held continuously, so make sure to send in your application as soon as possible!