We are now looking for a European IT Analyst for Unilever!
Do you want to work in an international environment that offers you a fun and exciting workplace within a fast-moving industry? If you want to work with fun and passionate people and at the same time, be rewarded with great development opportunities? Then this could be your chance!
This is a consultancy opportunity, starting ASAP for 6 months. There are high possibilities for an extension of the contract and/or over-recruitment to a permanent position at Unilever.
Please note that although the ad is written in English, Swedish fluency is required for the role.
Unilever has flexible working arrangements, however, this role requires, at least during the first 6 months, work from the office in Solna ~4 times per week.
What you will be doing?
As an IT Analyst, you will be responsible for structuring the daily delivery of IT services to the business in your geography. You will work in a global team where you alone will be the first point of contact regarding IT-related matters in the Nordic cluster. You will also work with other European requirements. This means you need to be comfortable with supporting people remotely.
Central to the role is to understand the key interfaces into Global IT, Service Lines & Service Delivery and to work effectively with these teams in the delivery of IT Services to the business.
Together with UIM IT Experience, apan-European IT group, you will support your stakeholders in any IT matter.
In the role it is also expected that you think about ways to make processes more efficient, to ensure the best possible IT service to the Nordic region.
- Be the first Point of contact for Global IT lines: act as interface and escalation point between business and Global IT Functions. Work, support, and engage with the business on all IT matters/projects and manage IT suppliers.
- Ensuring business continuity of IT tools and infrastructure, primarily within Sweden + Nordic sites but also at other European sites, i.e., to support the business as a representative for the whole of IT: Maintaining the service delivery of Networks, Fixed and Mobile Voice, Servers and clients, Service Desks & Local Applications, etc.
- Assist with input of cost drivers to budget process including assisting in IT hardware and software requirement planning and budgeting.
- Work with 3rd-line technicians on configuration for local infrastructure.
- Enabling local delivery of Local/Global projects including information gathering, procurement, training, processes, documentation, and testing. Drive the relevant engagement with Service Lines, IT Teams, and suppliers to achieve the improvement targets committed to the business.
- Contribute to and implement European process simplification and harmonization.
- Tracking and solving IT Incidents and Requests, proactive and reactive support.
What does it take to succeed in this role?
- We believe you have a demonstrated background within IT and that you have at least 4-5 years of relevant experience within the industry.
- When it comes to your IT knowledge, you’re a generalist, with a good understanding of IT infrastructure.
- You appreciate working in an environment where you have full responsibility of delivering excellent IT solutions to the business.
- You also have strong interpersonal, communication, and stakeholder management skills - you’re capable of providing top-tier service as well as addressing difficult topics with professionalism.
Other key requirements/skills for the role:
- Fluency in English and Swedish
- Understanding of the functioning of an IT service model, such as IT user support for multiple service lines, is valuable.
- Project management skills
- Analytical mindset: the ability to see patterns and think of solutions for more efficient processes.
- Solution-oriented & and proactive mindset
- Experience using a ticketing system, preferably ServiceNow.
We also believe you have most of the following:
- Beneficial to have a relevant university degree.
- Experience in a Global Service and support organization with an outsourcing environment is seen as a strong merit.
- Presentation & educational skills
- Budgeting experience
- Supplier management experience
If you are up for the challenge and reckon that this position fits your profile, we would like to hear from you. Apply today, as we are reviewing applications ongoing, and the position might be filled before the application deadline.