Are you ready to accelerate your career in IT and security, by joining a fast-growing Swedish tech company? Join us as an IT Manager to help establish a global IT function from the ground up and take our current SOC2 framework to the next level. If you are passionate and well organized, with a genuine interest in IT and security, we really want to hear from you!
About The Role
As our IT Manager, you will have the primary responsibility for our global IT and security operations. This is a new role within our organization, and we need someone with your ambition to establish a robust IT infrastructure and elevate our security framework. In this role you must embrace the full spectrum of tasks, from the high level strategic to the hands-on operational, in a growing company. You will report to our COO. Below is a list of the key responsibilities, but you will also have to tackle unforeseen challenges, leveraging your skillset and attitude to propel our company forward.
- Develop, manage, and streamline processes for personal work equipment as well as office IT equipment – including ordering, installations, servicing, and returns.
- Lead the migration to a single global equipment provider and Mobile Device Management (MDM) system, ensuring a seamless transition and precise inventory management, with the right balance between security and flexibility.
- Provide essential support to system owners, assisting them with more efficient processes for new account setups, password resets, access management, and data quality maintenance.
- Take charge of developing our SOC2 framework, ensuring our continuous improvement and producing impeccable SOC2 reports.
- Develop and oversee day-to-day security operations, including risk assessments and incident resolution.
- Coordinate audits, due diligence, and information requests from external stakeholders while prioritizing the principle of least privilege.
To excel in and enjoy this role, we believe you should have a genuine interest in both IT and security, coupled with a proactive, problem-solving mindset, and a passion for supporting the organization in your field of expertise.
- Bachelor in e.g. IT, Computer Science or Industrial Engineering or similar.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role, with a diverse background in IT operations and experience managing the entire work equipment lifecycle.
- A genuine and broad interest in IT, including expertise in Mac/PC, iPhone/Android, accessories, TVs, video conferencing, networks, and systems.
- A proven track record working with security and risk assessments.
- Strong communication skills, an organized mindset, excellent problem-solving abilities, and the capability to work independently.
- Full professional proficiency in both Swedish and English.
- Proficiency in setting up local office networks and MDM systems from scratch.
- Hands-on experience from SOC2 Type-II or other comparable security standards.
- Prior experience in a similar position at a company with a global workforce.
- Experience from management consulting or internal business development, with a proven track record of successful project deliveries.
As we review applications and interview on a continuous basis, please apply as soon as possible. We do background checks on all SeenThis-hires - to be compliant with our customers and to protect business-critical information.
If you have any questions, please, contact Malin Rydbeck, Talent Acquisition Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to welcoming you to SeenThis!