We, at Enterprise IT Security (EITS), are on a mission to secure the IT journey for the Volvo Group. We work closely together with stakeholders across several Business Areas (BAs), Truck Divisions (TDs), and Group Functions (GFs). While the BAs are responsible for driving the business, the TDs provide research, development, manufacturing, and assembly. Within Volvo Group, the GFs own the Group agenda, provide strategic direction and have global responsibility.
With Enterprise IT Security you will be part of Group Digital & IT. A global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other, and embrace change to stay ahead.Position Overview:
We are currently seeking an experienced and highly capable Senior IT Security Advisor to join our team. The chosen candidate will play a pivotal role in defining how we secure our IT landscape. They will be responsible for advising various departments from Group Digital & IT how to securely design IT solutions, what are the security best practices that should be followed and what Volvo IT security directives say about securing IT solution. Collaboration with developers, architects, and DevOps teams to establish and maintain effective security measures, policies, and procedures will be a central aspect of this role.Key Responsibilities:
- IT Security Advisory: Provide advisory to teams regarding IT Security implementation.
- Compliance Oversight: Monitor and ensure adherence to laws and regulations, taking necessary actions to maintain compliance.
- Risk Evaluation: Conduct comprehensive assessments of security risks to identify vulnerabilities, assess potential impact, and recommend effective security measures.
- Employee Training: Deliver training and awareness initiatives to educate employees on security best practices.
- Security Reviews and Assessments: Regularly conduct security reviews and assessments to identify weaknesses and propose strategies for improvement.
We are looking forward to seeing your application!
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or a relevant field. A Master's degree is advantageous.
- Professional certifications such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), are highly preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in roles focusing on IT Security.
- Profound understanding of IT Security, compliance frameworks, and prevailing security best practices.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving capabilities, with the ability to assess risks and propose effective solutions.
- Outstanding communication skills to convey intricate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Proficiency in conducting security assessments, risk evaluations, and vulnerability analyses.
- Familiarity with security technologies, encryption methods, access controls, and authentication mechanisms.
- Collaborative mindset for effective cross-functional teamwork and the ability to influence decision-making processes.
- Strong organizational acumen and meticulous attention to detail.
- Up-to-date knowledge of emerging trends and advancements in the field of IT security.
Hiring manager – Bartosz Celmer, Head of IT Security Advisory and ServicesUnion Representatives:
Akademikerna – Therese Koggdal, +46 470 387855
Unionen - Lajla Dahlsjö +46 31 3224575
Ledarna – Ulrika Holmberg +46 73 9025071
Kindly note that due to GDPR, we will not accept applications via mail. Please use our career site.
Application screening will start immediately; we look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible.About Us
We value your data privacy and therefore do not accept applications via mail.Who We Are And What We Believe In
Our focus on Inclusion, Diversity, and Equity allows each of us the opportunity to bring our full authentic self to work and thrive by providing a safe and supportive environment, free of harassment and discrimination. We are committed to removing the barriers to entry, which is why we ask that even if you feel you may not meet every qualification on the job description, please apply and let us decide.
Applying to this job offers you the opportunity to join Volvo Group. Every day, across the globe, our trucks, buses, engines, construction equipment, financial services, and solutions make modern life possible. We are almost 100,000 people empowered to shape the future landscape of efficient, safe and sustainable transport solutions. Fulfilling our mission creates countless career opportunities for talents with sharp minds and passion across the group’s leading brands and entities.Group Digital & IT
is the hub for digital development within the Volvo Group. Imagine working with cutting-edge technology in a global team, represented in more than 30 countries. We are dedicated to leading the way for tomorrow's transport solutions, guided by a strong customer mindset and high curiosity, both as individuals and as a team. Here you will thrive in your career in an environment where your voice is heard and your ideas are important.Auto req ID
Group Digital & ITState / Province
RegularTravel Required (maximum)
Occasional TravelFunctional Area
Information TechnologyLast application date