IT Support Engineer
My client is looking for IT Support Engineer, and I wanted to know whether this would be of interest to you or not?
Job Title: : IT Support Engineer
Job Location: Solna, Sweden (onsite)
Duration: 6+ months
Rate: 250 SEK per hour
Language: Swedish Speaker
This role will provide hardware and application support to local and remote associates and coordinate projects and IT activities at the local site in partnership with Global IT Operations.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as the primary contact for providing senior-level white glove support and problem resolutions for the Executives and their Assistants.
- Establish trust with the leadership team while maintaining confidentiality and privacy in all dealings with Executives and their data.
- Support onsite Executive meetings, and remote webinar style meetings.
- Serve as the face of IT on site and participate in business relationship management activities.
- Coordinate support between regional site and headquarters
- Server as the local point of contact for suppliers for IT support, equipment and repairs while arranging 3rd party activities.
- Collaborate with global IT team to improve processes and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Participate in special projects, both regional and global as needed.
- Follow established procedures; create and update documentation; assume ownership of end-user issues and strive to provide excellent service to all business partners.
- Perform appropriate issue diagnosis and guide users through step-by-step solutions; clearly and effectively communicate technical solutions in a user-friendly, professional manner.
- Visit associate at deskside for hands-on support, as needed.
- Administering network accounts - password resets and unlocking accounts
- Build and deploy new hire computers/upgrades and RMA/warranty repairs.
- Unpacking pallets/boxes of desktop and laptop computers in large quantities
- Installation of PC operating systems
- Provide Windows account maintenance using Microsoft Active Directory
- Provide support for telephony, including desk and mobile devices.
- Application support, including general account creation, password resets, installation and general troubleshooting.
- Routinely screen work orders and distribute to appropriate subject matter experts.
- Communicate with end-users regarding support ticket status and follow up to assess customer satisfaction level.
- Global customer support – supporting associates located outside their region with accommodation to different time zones, as needed.
TRAINING RESPONSIBILITIES: (REQUIRED)
- Complete all assigned and required training satisfactorily and on time.
- For people managers, ensure your associates attend and complete all required trainings satisfactorily and on time.
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be able to provide user-friendly support and instruction to computer users.
- Maintain strict confidentiality and respect for ensuring network security.
- Ability to learn new technical skills and quickly adjust to fast-changing priorities and deadlines.
- Experience in a call center environment providing technical support via remote tools.
- Possess working knowledge of the configuration, use and troubleshooting of Windows 7, Windows 10, Mac OSX and Microsoft Office 365 products.
- Comprehensive understanding of current computer hardware and software technologies
- Understanding of LAN/WAN and Wireless Networks
- Possess working knowledge of the configuration, use and troubleshooting of laptop/desktop hardware and internet applications including browsers, e-mail and VPNs.
- Experience with Active Directory, Outlook, Antivirus and Security applications
- Familiarity with supporting and troubleshooting iPhones, iPads, desk phones, mobile hotspots.
- Familiarity with using a Mobile Device Management system, including creating accounts, and remote wipe of devices.
- Some support may be required outside of regular business hours (weekends, holidays, etc.) as needed.
Interviews can be scheduled within 2-3 days upon submission, offering a July/August start. Please send me your CV ASAP for immediate consideration.