Job ID: 20138
Would you like to kickstart your career in an international bank? Are you a self-driven, structured and curious professional interested in the interface between technology and financial services? Then you might be our new student in Nordea Technology.
We are now looking for a responsible student with an eagerness to learn and collaborate with stakeholders across Technology.
About this opportunity
Welcome to Technology Students, a diverse and dynamic team of university students with a passion for technology and financial services. As the Student in Nordea, you will play a valuable role in delivering business and IT services to Nordea’s Technology department.
We are currently looking for a few different profiles to support with tasks in the following capabilities: IT / Business Analysis & Reporting; Project / Management Support; and Software Development.
Example tasks include:
- Conducting analysis and reporting assignments to support management and business decision-making
- Preparing presentation materials and visualize data for various stakeholders
- Support in developing IT back-end and front-end solutions for Nordea’s core systems and applications
- Proactively identifying opportunities for improvements and automation
- Helping organize various internal events, using a proactive mindset
- Setting up and maintaining SharePoint structures to support internal processes
- Delivering high quality on assigned tasks, contributing to an efficient work process
- Representing the unit with a service-minded and professional attitude to maintain a strong reputation among external and internal partners
This is a part-time position, with an expected time commitment of 16-20 hours per week, depending on location. For the right candidate, this is a great opportunity where you will get to know Nordea as an employer and get a chance to build a network in the largest bank in northern Europe.
The role is based in Helsinki, Stockholm, Gdynia or Warsaw.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Are great with people, collaborating with others effectively and building relationships, working individually and as a part of a team
- Are a confident communicator that is fluent in English both spoken and written
- Are passionate about technology, clean coding and continuous learning and development
- Are skilled with the use of MS Office (mainly SharePoint, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Are adaptive and respond well to change
- Always deliver on time and with high quality
- Pay meticulous attention to detail
Your experience and background:
- Currently a student with at least two years of studies completed in a relevant university program (IT, Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, etc.) and will remain a student for at least the next 12 months
- Interest in learning about IT and its importance to business operations
- Experience with MS PowerApps / Power Platform are an asset
- Prior coding working experience is an asset
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 19/11/2023. For more information, you’re welcome to contact Kristina Krasteva.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please be aware that any applications or CVs coming through email or direct messages will not be accepted or considered.
Only for candidates in Sweden: For union information, please contact email@example.com or SACONordea@nordea.com.
Only for candidates in Poland: Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: https://www.nordea.com/en/doc/nordea-privacy-policy-for-applicants.pdf.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.