HARALD PIHL, a family of people and metals, is looking for a new family member.
HARALD PIHL is the leading provider of special alloys and titanium in northern Europe. Founded in 1912, HARALD PIHL is a trusted source of expertise and knowledge in a fast expanding market. As sourcing becomes more complex, HARALD PIHL is a forerunner in simplifying this journey for the customer.
Our employees are the most important asset of the HARALD PIHL family and they deserve a trouble free and seamless experience of our IT environment, infrastructure as well as services.
We are therefore currently looking for a GlobalIT Manager to build and improve our internal IT team, at our headquarters in Täby, Stockholm.
What You’ll Achieve
Since you will own and lead all internal IT projects and processes across the organization, on a global scale, we expect you to maintain, design and develop our support systems, access management and IT governance. You will create a top-class IT environment where you strive for safe and steady day to day business.
· Create and facilitate IT vendor relationships
· Be the owner of the global IT budget
· Be the titan that guards our IT environment with the help of third-party software and services
· Define, design and implement new IT systems
· Define, design and implement the onboarding process for new employees
· Govern and manage personal IT equipment
· Help set the right system access process and implement it
· Be the obvious person to reach out to when any IT-related trouble arises
· Be one of the stakeholders regarding ERP and CRM
· Continue to build and improve our serverless vision with Azure and GCP.
· Be a great team player
· Minimum 2 years of IT management experience
· Solid knowledge within Office365, Microsoft AD and standard setup procedures
· Knowledge of and about Microsoft Azure
· A due diligent and structured approach to business and life
· A great sense of customer service and what it entails
· A strong drive to accomplish goals and reach targets
· Can demonstrate success from previous employments
· Good knowledge on IT infrastructure and IT architecture
· Ability to communicate in both technical and non-technical terms
· Fluent in English and Swedish
Degree in related field or equivalent experience.
Have questions? Reach out to us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.