Mynt is an all-in-one corporate card and spend management solution, revolutionizing businesses' efficiency. Our digital software, coupled with credit cards, eradicates manual administrative tasks for businesses. Experiencing explosive growth in the Swedish and Finnish markets, we recently secured substantial funding to fuel our expansion both in Sweden and internationally.
As a tech-first company with a product-oriented mindset, Mynt aims to address businesses' pain points. In 2021, Mynt obtained licenses as an issuer and an E-money institution from the Swedish Regulatory Authorities.
In 2022, we announced an exclusive partnership with Fortnox, integrating corporate cards within their platform. Early in 2023, a similar card-issuing partnership was revealed with Accountor Group in Finland. Additional partnerships are in progress and under development.
Joining Mynt means contributing to creating an exceptional product and company. We seek passionate individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment, prioritizing customer value. With around 50 employees, we plan to further expand our team to support our growth.
About the role
Mynt is now looking for a top performer with a strong drive and creative goal-oriented mindset to work with business data analytics. You will be expected to work closely with the CPO and leadership team to analyze and visualize a multitude of data, building on our existing ETL and analytics pipeline.
You need to have a strong interest in working in a dynamic and ambitious startup environment and have strong analytical and technical skills. You should have solid experience of data analytics.
Your main responsibilities
- Work extensively with our internal customer and marketing data to deliver sharp and actionable insight to several functions at Mynt
- Work closely with senior leaders in business areas to understand the mechanics of each area
- Pro-actively develop business hypotheses and be prepared to test these with data
- Develop machine learning models for predictive analyses
- Develop crisp visualizations and functional dashboards that summarizes large data sets
- Previous experience of data analytics
- Solid understanding of SQL and visualization practices
- Experience of machine learning models
- Bachelor's or Master's degree
- Highly structured work approach
- Strong communications and people skills
- Fluent in Swedish and English
What we can offer you
- Be part of an amazing team in a fast-growing scale-up.
- Work closely with a fun, high-performing team.
- Enjoy a flexible working environment with a great office location in central Stockholm.
- Shape your own development and responsibilities based on your passion and interest.
The position will be filled as soon as we find a suitable candidate. Please reach out to us as soon as possible if you believe this for you!